When it comes to building relations we love, we tend to see them as a one-sided relationship—our own. What if we were able to strip the stigma of what it means to be in a healthy relationship—romantically or platonically—and start by creating a solid foundation of love for ourselves.
How would that look and feel? What would it mean to become your own best friend?
On The Confident Woman Podcast, How to Build Relationships You Love, you’ll learn how to create and build deep, meaningful relationships. In this 3-part relationship series, we break it down into bite-sized, relatable pieces you can learn and take away to become your best and most confident self.
Do you struggle with building real, authentic relationships with people? Or do you ever wonder why friendships or relationships don’t seem to last? If so, then this episode is one you won’t want to miss! Erin and I are diving into where relationships actually start, the internal work you need to do, and more in the first part of a new 3 part series! You’ll hear more about:
- What Rachel let go of in her life that allowed her to meet her husband
- How each bad relationship teaches you something about yourself
- The first step you need to take in the process of finding the relationships you desire
- What your relationships really come down too (and it might just surprise you)
- Why it’s ok if your dreams don’t look like other peoples
- The one place women should not seek validation from
- Who you need to be true to at all times
- The pressure others can force on you (and how you can move past it)
- Why social media can be your biggest enemy
Do you want to be in a happy, successful partnership? Or maybe you want to improve the partnership you’re already in? If so, you’ll definitely want to listen to this episode. In part 2 of a 3 part series, we are diving into how you can build the romantic relationship you desire!
- The growth you develop throughout a marriage
- Why comparison will only harm your own relationship
- How Rachel and Erin met their husbands
- The mindset you and your partner need to have
- Distractions that people face today while dating
- How you can twist other people’s personalities to fit what you want
- What happens when you find the right person
- One dating pattern that kept popping up in Rache’s life
- The evaluation you need to do on yourself
- Unmet expectations you may be placing on your partner
Independent. Dependent. Codependent. Which one exemplifies most of your relationships? Can there be a mix of these that make up a relationship? In the final installment of the 3 part relationship series, we dive into the makeup of relationships, steps you can to improve these relationships, and what ultimately relationships come down to!
- Ways your subconscious mind may be sabotaging relationships
- How you may be missing the mark
- Communication struggles Erin faced at the beginning of her relationship with her husband (and why you may be having the same struggles)
- A major problem you might have in your thinking about men and relationships
- Repercussions that can happen when you repress your emotions
- Important discussions to have before you get married
- The two things all relationships are ultimately based off of
- And so much more!
If you enjoyed listening, learning, and reading about How to Build Relationships You Love, I encourage you to join in on the conversation in The Confident Woman Community. We are all about building relationships and connection with like-minded women on a mission to inspire, encourage,e, and empower others to become their best and most confident selves.